TAIGA PRODUCTS RETURN POLICY
Because Taiga Products values the opportunity to service your pharmaceutical needs, our goal is to ensure that EVERY transaction exceeds your expectations.
To ensure the integrity of all products you purchase from Taiga and in accordance with the guidelines for Pharmaceutical System Integrity, Taiga monitors the pedigree of all Rx products distributed to our members. Our facilities are NABP accredited.
The policies outlined here allow us to better serve you with the consistency you have come to expect.
Taiga accepts returns meeting the following criteria. Please contact us at 787-812-6212 with questions.
|Return Authorized||Fee||Credit Issued|
|Taiga Error or Damaged Product
Must be reported within 72 hours of receipt
|Returnable||100% of invoice|
|Product Returned within 60 Days of Invoice
Conditions: Saleable (not defaced with price stickers, etc.) Return within 30 days of RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
|Returnable||$30||100% of invoice|
Inactive, short dated, and merchandise designated as non-returnable at the time of sale.
|Product without RMA
(Return Merchandise Authorization) Items not on RMA will be returned to customer
Items not in saleable condition will be returned to customer. (Defaced, crushed, stickered, opened, broken seals, illegible dates or lot numbers, as well as customer returned product that is improperly packaged, resulting in damage.)
Return Procedure Requirements
- Taiga does not accept returns after 60 days of invoice date.
- Call Taiga Support at 787-812-6212 and provide:
Reason for return, Taiga item number, lot number, and expiration date (lot number verified with invoice by Taiga).
- RMA number assigned and call tags issued for all approved returns for active Taiga pharmacies.
Taiga will initiate 1 call tag per RMA number. RMA requests are void after 30 days of inactivity, so we encourage pharmacies to follow
through in a timely fashion.
- Customer responsibility:
Correct Product and Quality Assurance Statement boxed with RMA number on outside of box for pickup.
- Please allow time for us to verify customer billing adjustment request before credit issued (typically 72 hours). When applicable, credit will be issued upon receipt of product and verification of approval procedure.
- This credit will be applied to your account and reflected on the specific invoice for the merchandise. Therefore, Please DO NOT deduct the amount from any payment.
Disclaimer: Taiga Products reserves the right to adjust the terms and conditions of the product return policy at any time. Effective 2/14/2022